Cosmelan 2 Cream by Mesoestetic
When navigating healthy ageing and cultivating a radiant complexion, an increasingly common concern for many women and men is discoloration. Over a lifetime, frequent exposure to UV rays in our environment can cause an accumulation of skin damage including sunspots, age spots, melasma, freckles, and other forms of excess melanin.
For treating these concerns in a safe and non-invasive, yet highly effective manner, Skin Radiance’s most popular product is the Cosmelan 2 Cream by Mesoestetic.
It features an advanced dual-corrective formula that targets pigment on multiple levels, and is a must for building a homecare routine that troubleshoots discoloration, and prevents future damage.
Keep reading to learn more about how Cosmelan works and what you can expect when using this incredible product.
Two Ways to Use: Depigmentation with Cosmelan 2
For anyone who receives a professional Cosmelan Peel from our clinic, the Cosmelan 2 Cream is part of your at-home aftercare protocol and an essential part of the entire process. When used consistently post-procedure, it helps to enhance treatment outcome and deliver optimal results within about two weeks.
However, even without having a Cosmelan Peel performed, the Cosmelan 2 Cream can be used as a standalone topical treatment, achieving similar results over a more progressive period of time. It’s an amazing option for anyone concerned with skin discoloration, as it works to inhibit melanin production and reduce the appearance of existing pigmentation in about 8-12 weeks.
Why It Works: Cosmelan’s Key Ingredients
The real magic behind Mesoestetic’s Cosmelan 2 Cream is the synergistic combination of ingredients designed to address even the most stubborn or dense forms of skin pigment. Unlike a typical targeted serum featuring just one key component, Cosmelan 2 utilises multiple actives in one comprehensive and concentrated formula.
A few of our favourites include:
- Ascorbic Acid - Known for being one of the most potent forms of Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid is highly antioxidant and a powerful free-radical scavenger. In addition to boosting immunity levels in the epidermis and promoting repair, it’s also beloved as a natural brightening agent that supports radiant, glowing skin.
Azelaic Acid - Another popular ingredient for addressing hyperpigmentation, azelaic acid not only has brightening benefits, but is also anti-inflammatory. For this reason is it especially effective for reducing pigmentation related to acne and other inflammatory skin conditions.
- Kojic Acid - Antioxidant and a mild exfoliant for the skin, kojic acid is one of the most sought out actives for treating discoloration. Because it directly addresses melanin production, it is a great choice for skin that is prone to melasma and other hyperpigmentation.
Retinyl Palmitate - A member of the Vitamin A or retinol family, retinyl palmitate is a youth-boosting ingredient that helps promote cellular turnover, regeneration, and rejuvenation. It is a powerful ally against signs of ageing, and a gold standard ingredient in skincare.
Titanium Dioxide - For protection against the harmful sun exposure that is directly linked to causing skin discoloration, titanium dioxide, is a physical form of sunscreen. It works by blocking UV rays as well as preventing excess heat absorption - an exacerbating factor in inflammatory skin conditions and hyperpigmentation.
What to Expect with Cosmelan 2: About the Benefits and Results
Whether you opt to do a full Cosmelan Peel with us, or use just the Cosmelan 2 Cream, you can expect to enjoy remarkable benefits. Cosmelan 2 is a number one bestseller worldwide for addressing all various forms of skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
Additionally, with continued use over the recommended period of time, you may see other improvements to your skin’s condition and overall appearance, including fewer fine lines and wrinkles, more even skin tone and texture, reduction and refinement of enlarged pores, and a more soft, supple complexion.
Building Your Routine with Cosmelan 2: Our Top Tips for Success
The real key to getting results from Cosmelan 2 is proper application and usage. Here is what we suggest:
- Tip #1: Consult our list of contraindications - Although Cosmelan 2 is quite the miracle worker, it unfortunately isn’t for everyone. Before you invest in this treatment, you’ll want to review our list of conditions that may prevent you from being a proper Cosmelan candidate. Use of the product is not recommended if you have certain allergies, are pregnant, have active acne, or other medical concerns. A full list of these contraindications can be found on the product page.
- Tip #2: Start with the Maintenance Kit - Cosmetic formulas work best when used with other complimentary products from the same product line. So with this in mind, a perfect way to begin using Cosmelan 2 is by purchasing the Mesoestetic Cosmelan Maintenance/Starter Kit. It contains all the steps you need to build a skin-supporting routine, including the Melan Recovery Healing Balm and Melan 130 Pigment Control SPF.
- Tip #3: Take a slow and steady approach - As with any new formula that you introduce into your routine, there can be an adjustment period. Therefore, it can be very helpful to incorporate the Cosmelan 2 cream into your routine gradually. Doing so will lower your risk of irritation or adverse reaction, and ensure your best possible experience with the product.
- Tip #4: Follow instructions from the experts - At Skin Radiance, we’ve perfected our own protocol for success with Cosmelan. Understanding the need to account for external environmental factors and local climate, we’ve put together detailed instructions and a video tutorial which we include with every purchase. We encourage you to review these materials thoroughly before getting started.
Other Important Things to Note
Cosmelan 2 Cream is classified as a professional product, so in order to purchase you will need to confirm with one of our Cosmelan-trained skincare specialists that you have no allergies or conditions. Following confirmation/consultation you’ll be provided with consent for treatment and a link to purchase.